About Me

My photo
Bruthen, Victoria, Australia
I started out making basic jewellery in my mid school years, and it was due to the mounting frustration of not being able to "do more!" that pushed me to study in jewellery design. In 2009 I completed an Advanced Diploma of Engineering Technology (Jewellery) at Box Hill Institute in Melbourne, Australia. This course is very highly focused on design, and we were urged to push our designs to be everything they could be. I love to work in metal, mostly silver, and I am keen to push the boundaries of what is considered modern day, jewellery acceptance. I draw my inspiration from everything around me, and have also designed and made many pieces from my dreams. My jewellery is usually quite organic and large... :) I like rings to be sculptures for the hand - See "Talk To The Hand" ring on the Home Page. I hope to continue my studies both around Australia and overseas in the coming years, but for now I have my own studio in the bush where I grew up to keep experimenting with the wonders of jewellery design.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

See my blog featured at http://makingjewelrysupplies.com/blog_awards/index.php?id=31406
Jewelry Making Supplies!
The largest Jewellery Supplies website featuring more than 30,000 blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment